The website www.NINAMAYAEMPORIUM (the Site) is owned and operated by NINA MAYA PTY LTD (Coronet). The following sets out the terms and conditions under which you may use the Site. Use of the Site constitutes agreement with these terms and conditions. NINA MAYA may, in its absolute discretion, modify or amend these terms and conditions from time to time and those modifications or amendments will be binding on you once displayed on the Site.
2. Content of the Site: (a) Nina Maya attempts to keep the content of the Site up to date. However, Nina Maya does not warrant the accuracy or currency of the content. (b) You acknowledge that the content on the Site is liable to change at any time. (c) Unless otherwise stated, all prices displayed on the Site are inclusive of taxes and are shown in Australian dollars. (d) The prices displayed on the Site may change at any time. (e) Items promoted on the Site are subject to availability and may change from time to time. (f) You acknowledge that the colours of the items that are delivered to you may vary slightly from the colours displayed by your computer monitor.
3. Orders: (a) An order placed by you on the Site for an item is only an offer by you to purchase an item for the price as displayed on the Site. Nina Maya reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason whatever. Reasons may include, but are not limited to, the unavailability of an item or an error or change in the price displayed on the Site. (b) Your contract with Nina Maya will only come into existence when Nina Maya advises you by email that it has accepted your order and confirmed receipt of your payment. (c) Nina Maya does not guarantee that it will be able to make any changes, additions or cancellations to an order after it has accepted your order and it has confirmed receipt of your payment by email. However if an order has not been processed for delivery, change, additions or cancellations may still be possible. Nina Maya will confirm that a request for a change, addition or cancellation has been met by sending you an email. (d) If an item you have ordered is temporarily out of stock, you will be contacted by email and informed of the expected delivery date. You will not incur any fee for this process. (e) If an item you have ordered is sold out or has been discontinued after you have placed your order, you will be contacted by email and informed. You will not incur any fee for this process and your payment will not be processed.
4. Processing and delivering Orders: (a) Orders made through the Site are processed every Friday. A processing time of 1-2 business days applies to all orders made within Australia. International orders can take up to a week to be processed and dispatched. (b) Orders are only delivered to your nominated address Monday to Friday between business hours. (c) Nina Maya cannot arrange for orders placed through the Site to be picked up from any location. All orders will be sent to the mailing address you provide to Nina Maya when you place an order through the Site. (d) All orders for delivery within Australia are sent with Australia Post. Delivery within Australia generally takes 1-3 days after processing. (e) All orders for international delivery are shipped by Australia Post. Deliveries to international locations generally take 10-14 business days after processing. (f) If you have not received your order within the days specified please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Payment and security: Nina Maya currently accepts only VISA and MasterCard. Nina Maya uses Anz eGate technology including Verfied by Visa and Mastercard Secure Code to protect your online order information. For more information see http://www.anz.com
6. Returns and Exchanges: click here for details
7. Intellectual Property (a) Copyright in the Site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by Nina Maya. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed.